Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About the guide
This guide directs faculty and students to teaching and learning resources on sustainability.
"Fall canopy in Saginaw Forest" University of Michigan School for Environment and Sustainability is licensed under CC BY 4.0
Included in this guide are:
- Links to ebooks, article and video databases, magazines, and The New York Times
- Links to open education resources (OER), websites, and open and free multimedia resources
- Search tips and guidance in using OneSearch, databases, Google, Google Scholar, and YouTube
- Tips on evaluating information
- Citation and style guides
When providing access to library subscribed materials including but not limited to ebooks, ebook chapters, articles, and videos, please remember to use the permalink.
When using OERs, please remember to check the creative commons licenses before reusing or modifying the resource. The license may require specific attribution requirement. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. Please refer to Creative Commons Quick Reference and citing OERs.
If you intend to use copyrighted content in your teaching, please refer to the Copyright Reference Guide for Educators.
Outreach & Equity Librarian