Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
OneSearch (To log into our databases off-campus you'll need to use your email or Canvas login.)
Search most of Skyline Library's article databases and book catalog to find a wide range of articles from academic journals, popular magazines, newspapers and reference sources, e-books & other documents, plus print books available in the library.
To search for more than one "concept", click on Advanced Search below the Search box. In each search box, type the search words for a separate concept.
- Type an OR between synonymous or related words for the same concept.
- Use quote marks (“ ”) around search phrases (multiple words that should be searched together), e.g. “human rights"
assimilation OR acculturation
- Click the “Search” button to begin a search
- When the results page is displayed, click on an article title to see detailed information and a summary of the article.
- To see the full-text of an article, click on PDF Full Text or HTML Full Text at the left of the detailed information page
- To print or e-mail an article, click on the print or e-mail buttons at the right of the article. A source citation will also be sent when you email a document. You can select the citation format (MLA, APA, Chicago) from the menu in the email box.