Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Searching for Books with OneSearch
Please click on the OneSearch icon below to search for print books: and ebooks:
- Enter the book title and author's name if you have in the search entry box. If you are not searching for a particular title, just enter the subject terms,
- Click the “Search” icon to begin a search.
- To search for more than one "concept", click on Advanced Search next to the Search box in next page.
- In the first search box, type the search word(s) for the first concept related to your topic. Type an OR between synonymous words for the same concept, e.g. HIV OR AIDS. Use an * to search for multiple words from the same root, e.g. epidemiolog* will find articles with the words: epidemiology or epidemiological or epidemiologist. Use quote marks (“ ”) around search phrases (multiple words that should be searched together), e.g. “child development.”
- In the second search box, type the search word(s) for the second concept related to your topic.
- Click on the menu dropdown arrow next to "Keyword" on the right of the search boxes and select "SU (Subject)."
- Click the “Search” icon to begin a search. to begin a search.
To search for Reserve books or materials, please click on the link below:
For Course Reserves
Recommended Books for Background Information on Countries
Click on the link below to access (library card number and PIN number required for off-campus access.)
EBSCOhost Academic & General eBooks
You may also access additional eBooks through the Overdrive and Safari PLS collections by clicking on the links below.