Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a Librarian!
A Reference librarian can help you:
- Determine which database is most likely to lead you to articles or materials on your topic
- Help you determine if an article or journal is scholarly
- Develop an effective search strategy for your research paper
- Choose search terms for database and library catalog searching
- Find citations from books and articles to locate additional materials
Welcome to Skyline College Library
This Research Guide is designed to help you find, understand and cite articles for your persuasive essay using resources available through Skyline College Library.
Please use the RED tabs above to search for Finding Books, Introducing OneSearch, The Research Question, Search Strategy, Article Databases, Evaluating Search Results, and Citing Sources.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the Skyline College Librarians.