Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is OneSearch?
provides simple, one-stop searching for books and e-books, videos, articles, digital media, and more.
It also helps you manage your research. Sign-in in order to:
- Renew books and videos
- Create favorites lists
- View full search results. (Some databases, only show results when you're signed in.)
How do I find OneSearch?
OneSearch is the first searchable box on the Library's homepage. Go to OneSearch. To use the Advanced Search feature, you don't need to type any words in the first box. Just click on the magnifying glass icon and sign in.
OneSearch Login Instructions
How do I login to my OneSearch account?
- Login using the "Sign in" link at the top right of the OneSearch screen.
- Select the appropriate login option
There are two login options, depending on which type of account you have.
- Current students, faculty, and staff of one of the colleges or the college district login using their single sign-on college credentials used for all OneLogin accounts, including Canvas, Zoom, etc.
- Community members, including members of the Peninsula Library System, who have OneSearch accounts login with their OneSearch account credentials and password, which may be set to include any of the following, according to your preferences when you create your account
- OneSearch account number (assigned by default)
- PLS Library card number
- Other user name or id
- Please note that the password is unique to your OneSearch account, and is not necessarily the same as your PLS account